GUN GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OFFERED ONLY TO CITIZENS OR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to United States citizens or legal residents who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society (the “Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor and its agents”) and immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or member of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Contest void where prohibited by law. There is no cash equivalent and no person other than the winning person may take possession of the prize. Winner must claim prize within 48 hours of drawings end or being contacted.
2. TO ENTER: The NJ2AS Gun Giveaway
NJ2AS Gun Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins Saturday, September 1, 2019, 12:01 AM EDT, and ends at 11:59 PM EDT on December 31, 2019. To enter, go to http://220.127.116.11/giveaway or applicable page and submit prior to 11:59 PM EDT on December 31, 2019. Limit one online entry per person. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Judge’s decisions are final and binding.
3. PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about January 1, 2020, representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award a Grand Prize consisting of: ONE (1) Modern Materiel Modmat-16, [Worth approximately ($995.00)]. Promotional graphics do not necessarily represent the actual prize.
4. GENERAL: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of winner. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
5. SPONSOR: New Jersey Second Amendment Society, P.O. Box 96 Hightstown, NJ 08520
6. Giveaway will be provided by a voucher which can be redeemed for a Modern Materiel Modmat-16.